Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Product spotlight: Photo Age Environmental Protection Gel SPF 15 (aka moisturizer with sunscreen)

One of the most common statements I hear is "Oh, I NEED a wrinkle cream". Well here it is. The first step to younger looking, healthier skin is SUNSCREEN! This is by far my best selling product and one of my personal favorites. A whole lot of people are afraid that using sunscreen daily will make them feel oily and like all of the dirt sticks to your face when the wind blows. This, my friends, is not your average sunscreen. Light weight, great SPF protection and it smells super yummy.

Here is what the geniuses at Glymed have to say about it:
"Photo-Age Protection Gel SPF 15 anti aging sun protection is a blend of a perfectly balanced, water-based SPF 15 formula integrating the power of bioscience and physical sun blockers. Photo-Age Protection Gel incorporates micronized liposomes that immediately deliver antioxidant extracts of Matricaria flower and Cascara bark in a formula so decadent you can?t believe it is so good for your skin. Our biggest selling anti aging sun protection gel!
Available in: 4.0 oz.
Active Ingredients: Benzophenone-3 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.0% "

I could go on, and on, and on, but this is a spotlight. Not an 8 hour seminar on sunscreen. (It's sooo hard to stop myself!) If you would like more info, or would like to come in for a treatment(which I can finish off with this amazing product), or to pick some up, give me a jingle.
801.913.6524

No comments:

Post a Comment