Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I always read reviews.

Whenever I am researching something on the Internet I look up reviews. From cars, to hotels, to vacuums, to restaurants, it always impacts my final decision. I don't just want to know how good a business or a product thinks they are. I want to know about peoples experience, and their outcome.

So I have a great deal for anyone who has had a service performed by me in the last 10 years! Write an online review about the service(s) and you will get 50% off of your next scheduled appointment! It doesn't matter where you write your review, google, salonfinder, blog, etc.

You must have your half off appointment scheduled by May 31, 2011.

Write a review and call today to schedule a 50% appointment. That is IF you aren't already scheduled :) 801.913.6524

No comments:

Post a Comment