Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost there.....

Wow, I can't believe that we are 2 days from being up and running in Draper! Yay, no more driving to Eagle Mountain to be hair free! I am so excited to have everyone in to the new spa. Hopefully you will all feel relaxed and comfortable at the new place. It's got a new look and a new feel, and (I'm gonna use the same word)soooo EXCITING! Check back often for before and after pictures for Acne Treatments, Hyperpigmentation Treatments, and waxing (don't worry, no pictures for brazillian before and afters.)

If anyone needs any Glymed product or help switching from another product line to Glymed let me know. I will be carrying alot more Glymed product and it's going to be great to see the amazing changes we can accomplish together.

No comments:

Post a Comment